The Center of Digital Humanities Research (CoDHR) sponsor faculty projects and also conducts its own projects that are connected to the strengths of the faculty and resources available at Texas A&M University.
If you are a scholar interested in formulating a project, you may be interested in the training opportunities CoDHR supports, such as the annual Digital Humanities Summer Institute (DHSI) (Fall semester announcement), as well as the Summer Technical Assistance Hours program (Spring semester announcement). For information on DHSI and Summer Technical Assistance Hours program along with other funding opportunites go to Grant Funding.
- Advanced Research Consortium
- Digital Donne
- Syraca.org: The Syriac Reference Portal
- The Cervantes Project
- The Early Modern OCR Project
- After Combat: The Voices Project
- forhumanists Book Series
- Montemayor’s Diana
- Network for New Media, Religion, and Digital Culture Studies
- Networks Connecting Initiatives in Favor of Migrants
- The Feminist Controversy: Text Mining the Novel