The Center of Digital Humanities Research (CoDHR) offers funding opportunities to Texas A&M University faculty, staff, and students to support digital humanities education, professional development, outreach, and research.
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute (Application Deadline: October 5, 2021)
- Seed Grant (Application Deadline: November 1, 2021)
- Digital Humanities Course Bursary (Application Deadline: October 10, 2021)
- Project Development Grants (Application Deadline: February 28, 2021)
- Summer Technical Assistance Grants (Application Deadline: March 31, 2022)
- Programming / Infrastructure Support Grants (Ongoing)
- Digital Humanities Co-Sponsorships (Ongoing)
When the submission date falls on a weekend or a TAMU recognized holiday, the application deadline is extended to the next business day.
Please address all questions and applications to Laura Mandell (email@example.com)