Project Development Grants are available for TAMU faculty and graduate students.
Tenure-line and Instructional Faculty
Funding available from $500 to $7,000 to create or enhance digital projects. Funding is available for 1 to 7 projects each year. Preference will be given to projects that apply for external funding as well.
Funding available from $500 to $1,000 for projects related to their theses and dissertations.
Application Deadline is February, 28, 2019
Awards Announced: Monday, April 1, 2019
Funds Distributed: September 2019.
To apply complete and submit the Project Development Grant Application form and attach the following:
- CV(s) for Principal Investigator(s)
- Grant Narrative (1-2 pp.)
- Environmental Scan (1/2 to 1 p.) – an environmental scan describes similar projects
- Technical Feasibility (1p.) – should include a summary of preliminary discussions with CoDHR Staff (Laura Mandell, Dan Schwartz, or Bryan Tarpley); contact Nancy Sumpter (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief description of the project and to schedule an appointment
- Bibliography (1 pp.)
- External funding application, if applicable
Please address questions and applications to Nancy Sumpter (email@example.com).