Project Development Grants (PDG) are available for TAMU faculty and graduate students.
Tenure-line and Instructional Faculty
Funding available from $500 to $5,000 to create or enhance digital projects. Funding is available for 1 to 7 projects each year. Preference will be given to projects that apply for external funding as well.
Funding available from $500 to $1,000 for projects related to their theses and dissertations.
Application Deadline is April 22, 2022
Awards Announced: May 2022
Funds Distributed: September 2022
To apply complete and submit the Project Development Grant Application form and attach the following:
- CV(s) for Principal Investigator(s) (2 pp. per CV)
- Itemized Budget
- Grant Narrative (Provide project specifics, describe in detail)
- Proposed Deliverables
- Environmental Scan/Bibliography (1 p.)
- Technical Feasibility – a summary of the technical feasibility discussion with CoDHR technical staff. The summary should include your understanding of your project’s feasibility and the name of the staff member with whom you met. (Project feasibility does not guarantee funding.)
- Request an appointment to discuss the technical feasibility of your project by emailing Kayley Hart (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief description of your project. You will be contacted by the CoDHR staff member assigned to meet with you and discuss your project.
- Attach cover sheet(s) of external funding application (up to 5 pp.), if applicable.
- List previous CoDHR funding received within the past three (3) years. (Provide type of funding, amount and date received.)
When the submission date falls on a weekend or a TAMU recognized holiday, the application deadline is extended to the next business day.
The Project Development Grant Report requests:
- List of expenditures compared with budget requested
- Project outcome and deliverables; information on publications, conference presentations, etc.
- Grant benefits and future plans.
Please address questions and applications to Laura Mandell (email@example.com).