Project Development Grants are available for TAMU faculty and graduate students.
Tenure-line and Instructional Faculty
Funding available from $500 to $7,000 to create or enhance digital projects. Funding is available for 1 to 7 projects each year. Preference will be given to projects that apply for external funding as well.
Funding available from $500 to $1,000 for projects related to their theses and dissertations.
Application Deadline is February, 28, 2020
Awards Announced: April 2020
Funds Distributed: September 2020
To apply complete and submit the Project Development Grant Application form and attach the following:
- CV(s) for Principal Investigator(s)
- Itemized Budget
- Grant Narrative (1-2 pp.)
- Proposed Deliverables (1/2 p.)
- Environmental Scan (1/2 to 1 p.) – an environmental scan describes similar projects
- Technical Feasibility (1/2 p.) – a summary of the technical feasibility discussion with CoDHR Staff. The summary should include the name of the CoDHR staff member with whom you met and your understanding of your project’s feasibility. Email Nancy Sumpter (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief description of the project and to request an appointment to discuss.
- Bibliography (1 p.)
- External funding application, if applicable
When the submission date falls on a weekend or a TAMU recognized holiday, the application deadline is extended to the next business day.
The Project Development Grant Report requests:
- List of expenditures compared with budget requested
- Project outcome and deliverables; information on publications, conference presentations, etc.
- Grant benefits and future plans.
Please address questions and applications to Nancy Sumpter (email@example.com).