These funds support the formation of multidisciplinary digital humanities grant-writing groups with grant application submission(s) as the expected outcome. Grant-writing groups may consist of up to five TAMU faculty members and include participants across colleges and/or departments. Participants must commit to attending 4 to 5 grant-writing meetings during the Spring or Fall semester. The participants are required to meet during their agreed upon meeting dates/times.
If applicable, CoDHR requests copies of grant award notification(s) and resulting publications. Send updates regarding notification(s) and publication(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each TAMU faculty member receives a $500 bursary to be awarded after the group’s final meeting and submission of a report by the group leader, see below for report form.
Spring 2021 Semester Application Deadline is November 1, 2020
Fall 2021 Semester Application Deadline is April 1, 2021
To apply complete and submit the Spring 2021 Seed Grant Application form and include the following:
- Grant-Writing Topic
- Description and purpose
- List participants (up to 5), provide names, colleges/departments, and emails addresses
- List grant(s) under consideration
- List of CoDHR funding received within the past three years.
When the submission date falls on a weekend or a TAMU recognized holiday, the application deadline is extended to the next business day.
The Seed Grant Report requests:
- Schedule of grant-writing group’s meeting dates/times (4 to 5 meetings required)
- Status of grant submissions
- Copy of grant application notification, if available
Please address questions and applications to Nancy Sumpter (email@example.com).