These funds support the formation of multidisciplinary digital humanities grant-writing groups with grant application submission(s) as the expected outcome. Grant-writing groups may consist of up to five TAMU faculty members and include participants across colleges and/or departments. Participants must commit to attending 4 to 5 grant-writing meetings during the Spring or Fall semester. The participants are required to meet during their agreed upon meeting days/times. Each participant receives a $500 bursary to be awarded after the group’s final meeting.
Fall 2019 Semester Application Deadline is April 1, 2019
Spring 2020 Semester Application Deadline is November 1, 2019
To apply complete and submit the Seed Grant Application form and include the following:
- Grant-Writing Topic
- Description and purpose
- List participants (up to 5), provide names, colleges/departments, and emails
- List grant(s) for submission
Reporting for Seed Grant includes:
- Schedule of grant-writing group’s meeting days/times (4 to 5 meetings required)
- Copy of grant application notification, upon submission
- Copy of grant award notification; if applicable
- Copy of resulting publication(s); if applicable
Please address questions and applications to Nancy Sumpter (email@example.com).