2023 Summer Project Assistance Grants
CoDHR is currently reviewing its award and grant programs and looks forward to announcing a number of programs that will have Fall 2023 deadlines.
In the meantime, we are offering ad hoc support in the form of consultations and limited technical and financial assistance with a priority for junior faculty and graduate students.
To apply, please submit the following by May 1, 2023 to CoDHR’s main email, email@example.com.
- A current CV.
- A brief project overview (no more than 500 words).
- An itemized budget for requested funds (if needed).
- An explanation of aid being requested from CoDHR staff.
We will begin a review of applications on May 2, 2023 and announce grants within two weeks.
If you have more general questions about getting started on a digital humanities project and would like a short consultation with a member of our team, feel free to reach out to us to make an appointment.
CoDHR is currently restructuring our grant programs for the Fall 2023 semester. Please see our past funding opportunities below for examples of the kinds of work we have supported in the past. We expect to offer similar programs in the future. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Center of Digital Humanities Research (CoDHR) offers funding opportunities to Texas A&M University faculty, staff, and students to support digital humanities education, professional development, outreach, and research.
- Digital Humanities Summer Institute (Application Deadline: forthcoming)
- Project Development Grants (Application Deadline: forthcoming)
- Summer Technical Assistance Grants (Application Deadline: forthcoming)
- Digital Humanities Course Bursary (Application Deadline: forthcoming)
- Programming / Infrastructure Support Grants (forthcoming)
- Digital Humanities Co-Sponsorships (forthcoming)
- Seed Grants – Spring 2023 (Application Deadline: forthcoming)
When the submission date falls on a weekend or a TAMU recognized holiday, the application deadline is extended to the next business day.
Please address all questions and applications to Troy Bickham (email@example.com)